Vshare.eu/pair is a popular server among the different servers which are giving their service to every kodi software. In nowadays it is giving a huge response to those who are getting the issues while they are were watching a movie or any other videos on their kodi software.different
If you are getting any interruptions while trying to watch a movie or any other videos, you need the Vshare eu pair help. You must pair this Vshare eu pair with your kodi software device. From this article, we are going to tell you that how to fix Vshare eu pair using URL resolver.
Are Facing olpair.com Issue Too?
There are different methods are available to fix the Vshare eu Pair on your kodi software. But the URL resolver is also one of the best methods to fix the vshare.eu/pair . So we are giving you the information about the URL resolver, through this you can fix it as easy as you can. The steps are as follows.
- To fix Vshare eu pair, first, you have to open your “Kodi Software”
- Immediately click on the “Settings” option
- After that click on the “System Settings” option
- Now you will get “Expert Mode” if it is not there you need to convert “Settings mode” to “Expert Mode”
- From there you have to select “Addons”
- Then you will get “Manage Dependency” would appear to you just click on that
- Here you can see “URL Resolver”
- After that, you have to click on the “Information Page”
- On that information page you can see “Configure” so click on that option
- Now “Resolvers List” is available, So pick up that option
- From that list, you can see “Vshare eu pair” select that server
- Then you have to disable “Vshare eu pair Resolver”
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” option
That’s it from now onwards you never get any kind of interruptions from any other servers list. Actually, these servers list does not allow you to watch your favourite videos until you fix the vshare eu pair on your kodi. So select Vshare eu pair and fix that by using the above method.
Have A look: vshare pair
How Can We Remove Or Disable URL Resolver From Kodi
To remove or to disable URL resolver you have to follow the below steps and they will give you a better performance if you follow them perfectly.
- Launch your “Kodi“> Chose “Settings” option> Now click on “System settings“> Then select “Addons“> Now “Manage Dependencies“> Find and click on “URL Resolver“> Chose “Configure“> Pick up “Any resolver“> Finally click on “Enabled” option to make it “Disabled“
These are the steps to disable the URL resolver from your kodi. But this URL resolver will help you a lot and it works behind or background of the kodi software. If you have any problem with the URL resolver you can remove or disable that URL resolver by following the above steps.We mentioned almost all the information about the URL resolver and its performance for Vshare eu pair.