We all knew, that already kodi is asking to pair with vshare server through its website, but sometimes we are unable to open vshare paring website and sometimes error’s like page not found and please check your entered web address this kind of troubles we usually face, right?
Here the top Not working issues while paring our device with vshare eu pair website
- Automatically opening many windows after click on that activate streaming
- Page not found Error
- This site can’t be reached
- This website is blocked
Mostly those problems are not from your side, They just because of the server is too busy. In this article we are going to fix that vshare pair not working issue and above 4 issues as well. After applying this method we no longer see that kind of errors on our kodi software. Just follow the below steps and do as it is.
- Solution For Many Windows Opening Automatically: This happens, because for their site ads. To avoid this we need to use ad blocker. After enabling the ad blocker we can pair our device with vshare.eu/pair without any interruptions.
- Page not Found Solution: This error come mostly when we enter wrong address of video share website. Please double check the web address which you entered and open it.
- This site can’t be reached Solution: It is because of internet connect is too slow or your internet is completely not working. Check your internet or restart your WiFi router.
- This website is blocked: To fix this error we need to use VPN whether it is Paid or free but it can access the vshare pair website, so we must need to use any VPN. I would suggest IP vanish (paid) and HOXX VPN (free). These vpn’s helps to protect your ip and keep your ip in safe zone.
Except these errors, if you are facing any other errors comment below we will try to fix those errors and if possible we will help you personally like providing Paid IP vanish VPN for free and guiding to how to do that.